COVID-19 RESPONSE PLAN
Our company is now facing a new challenge with the spread of COVID-19. As we navigate the risks associated with the COVID-19 pandemic we have developed the following protocols in order to maximize everyone’s safety. These protocols apply to both our guides and our guests.
Please review New Hampshire’s Travel Restrictions HERE.
- We are open and accepting bookings for all of our adventures as normal. Group limits are outlined on each individual page on our website.
BEFORE YOUR ADVENTURE
- Any shared gear or gear you have rented from Northeast Mountaineering or our affliate Climbingrentals.com will be disinfected with sanitizer wipes and/or a warm soapy bath.
- Each guide and guest will take their temperature before their adventure.
- If a guide is feeling unwell, they will NOT come to work and the adventure will be rescheduled.
- Your NEM guide will maintain good personal hygiene and wash hands often.
- All guests will be required to fill out our short COVID-19 Health Questionnaire prior to their adventure.
- If a guests arrives and appears to be unwell or have a fever, our guides may ask that you reschedule your adventure.
GETTING TO NORTHEAST MOUNTAINEERING
- All guests should drive in separate vehicle unless you are in the same household, are fully vaccinated, or have been in contact during the pandemic.
- Practice responsible social distancing and good personal hygiene when making pit-stops.
DURING YOUR ADVENTURE
- Your NEM guide and our staff will practice social distancing throughout the day whenever possible.
- Our guides are fully vaccinated for COVID-19. We ask that if you are not fully vaccinated, please come prepared with a face covering and cover your nose and mouth when you cannot social distance such as at a belay stance or similar.
AFTER YOUR ADVENTURE
- If you feel your guide did a great job, they always appreciate a gratuity. We prefer to use Venmo (if possible) as it limits the spread of germs.
- Your guide will help you disinfect your rented or shared gear..
IF YOU FEEL THERE WAS EXPOSURE
- If you begin to feel unwell after your adventure, please contact us immediately to inform us of the potential exposure and seek medical attention.
- If your guide begins to feel unwell after your adventure, we will contact you immediately to inform you of potential exposure so you can seek medical attention.