Sales Lead Generation Specialist
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the team-building program and corporate outings, Synergy. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
REPORTS TO: Director of Operations
- Develop new corporate outings business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce Synergy and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how Synergy and Northeast Mountaineering will speak to those needs.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Director of Operations to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Required experience and knowledge
- HS Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical Experience
Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
Experience CRM Software preferred
Independent contractor with annual salary and escalating, performance-based commissions and bonuses.
Interns, Junior and Senior Mountain Guides
At NEM we are constantly looking to improve our roster of mountain guides. If you think you’ve got what it takes then please apply today.Apply Today